At Amar Misr Engineering Consultants, we understand that Construction Administration is necessary to:
ensure that the works are constructed in accordance with the design and specification, safeguard the
quality of construction, oversee the safety of the works, provide a cost-monitoring service to the client, etc.
Our role in construction administration varies depending on the contract e.g. re-measure, Design & Build
(D&B), Design, Build, Finance & Operate (DBFO), and Early Contractor Involvement (ECI).
The range of services offered is tailored to match the scope of works and the client’s requirements.
They may include:Provision on site of a: Resident Engineer, Engineer’s Representative or other engineering
and environmental staff as necessary. Auditing the Contractor’s construction (not limited to the following)
in compliance with the design and /or specification.
- Limited modification of the design
- Quality and Environment Management
- Construction Design Management (CDM) statutory compliance
- Technical inspection of materials and workmanship
- Monitoring of contractor’s planning, programme and progress
- Advice to the Employer on matters of contract, payment and liability
- Reporting and As-Built records
- Maintenance and Defect Period Monitoring